Tony Head Love Game
I love how Tony head just gets better with age. I know I’m not the only one out there that thinks he keeps getting hotter. Seriously man, you have to stop at some point or you’re going to kill us with handsomeness. Now, I’ll admit that I’ve always had a thing for older men, but Tony has aged with such grace and dignity that it’s impossible to ignore. And I agree with Sarah when she said she didn’t give him a second look when she first saw him, I wouldn’t have either at that age. But now, he holds my attention no matter what he’s doing in whatever kind of video I’m watching. Fine wine, good cheese, and gorgeous men, all improve with age.
This is not the natural order of things.
My beautiful girl Tiger Lily. This is her morning face.
(Submitted by the-road-not-taken88)
it’s kitten season! This is Dory - she’s only 6 weeks old, but we can already tell she’s going to be the troublemaker in her litter! (submitted by laurbear1990)
The newest member of my dad’s cat clutter: Ben. He was a rescue, lived as a stray his whole life. My dad’s girlfriend thinks he’s a Norwegian Forest Cat, but since they’re so uncommon around here I think he might be a Maine Coon.
He’s very sweet but super shy, and he has such sad eyes. Like he’s disappointed in everything. (submitted by burichu)
Typologies of Serial Killers
- Visionary Killer: This killer feels compelled to kill because of ‘voices’ in their heads or visions that tell them to do so. For example, Herbert Williams Mullin claimed to hear voices that told him a disastrous earthquake was imminent, but he could save California through murder. Mullin killed thirteen people in an effort to ‘save California’. It was later determined that Mullin suffered from paranoid schizophrenia.
- Mission Oriented Killer: These individuals feel that it is their duty or mission to kill certain kinds of people. For example, Ted Kaczynski, commonly refered to as the Unabomber, started a bombing campaign in an effort to save the environment, which he felt was being destroyed around him. He targeted places that were creating ‘high technology’ such as universities and airlines. Kaczynski’s bombs killed three people and injured twenty-three.
- Power-Control Killers: These killers seek complete control over their victims. Seuxal activity is almost always involved in these cases. John Wayne Gacy,“The Clown Killer”, would fall into this category. Gacy murdered and raped 33 teenage boys, burying 26 of them in the crawl space of his home.
- Hedonistic Serial Killers: This is the most common type of serial killer. These individuals kill for the thrill and enjoyment they get from the act of killing. There are three subtypes of hedonistic killers:
- Hedonistic comfort killers: Killing victims provides the killer with some sort of comfort; usually money. Dorthea Puente ran a boarding house in California where she killed her elderly tenants and buried them in the backyard so she could claim their social insurance checks.
- Hedonistic lust killers: The serial sexual predator; fantasy plays a large role and their satisfaction depends on the amount of torture and mutilation they inflict on their victims. Jeffrey Dahmer is one of the best-known hedonistic lust killers. He searched for a beautiful, submissive, and eternal lover. Dahmer killed 17 men and boys in this search for his perfect lover; his murders involved rape, torture, dismemberment, necrophilia, and cannibalism (so that a part of his victims would stay with him forever).
- Hedonistic thrill killers: Their primary thrill is to create fear and death. The act is usually not sexual and is not drawn out over period of time, they are solely interested in the kill. Hedonistic thrill killers often work in teams. The notorious “Zodiac Killer” claimed to be responsible for 37 murders but investigators have only been able to pinpoint 7 victims, two of which survived. The Zodiac killer sent taunting letters to the police, and was never caught or identified.
My cat Oscar, from the day we got him to present day.
(submitted by dragyouintodarkness)
For those who don’t know the back story of this. I’ve been a fan of Anthony Head for a long time and am very active across the internet, including his Facebook where I post a lot of art and links.
Almost two years ago I messaged him thanking him for unknowingly saving my life by being the reason I didn’t kill myself. I also revealed that his singing helped me sleep through my PTSD and his laugh was amazing at helping me through my depression. His response was the kindest, most measured, humble thing I’ve ever read in my life.
This is me meeting him for the first time this year. He recognised me through the deck of Merlin cards I’d shared on his Facebook and immediately hugged me.
That “How are you?” completely threw me, because he truly cared. He remembered everything I’d said to him so long ago, and he wanted to make sure I was ok. He then spent over five minutes talking to me because he knew how much it meant to me.
This is why Anthony Head is an exceptional human being
I’ve been remembering this all day and I have so many feelings over this utterly perfect man.
Eyephones darling, Eyephones. Oh and Martins Duckface….
These fucking nerds